Louisiana Sportbikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rear seat and turn signal recommendations?

2 posters

Go down

Rear seat and turn signal recommendations? Empty Rear seat and turn signal recommendations?

Post  Zero Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:36 pm

My bike is in dire need of some turn signals. I'm looking for something that is flush mount with a smoked lens. Anyone have any recommendations?

Also, my solo seat cowl met with an unfortunate fate a couple of weekends ago when I failed to latch it securely before a ride. The next morning I was able to find it's remnants as apparently someone ran over it, shattering it into a bunch of tiny pieces. So, my girl wants me to put an actual seat back there so she can ride too. Anyone have an 04-06 R1 seat they want to get rid of for a reasonable price?
Zero
Zero
Admin

https://lasportbikes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rear seat and turn signal recommendations? Empty Re: Rear seat and turn signal recommendations?

Post  jordan777er Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Are you a member of the R1 forums? I've had great luck buying parts for my bike on the Kawasaki forums. You can even buy a ratty R1 seat for cheap, and then have it recovered. I plan on recovering both of my seats pretty soon. Go to luimoto.com and search for the applicable cover. I've seen these products first hand and they are top notch, and they really aren't all that expensive either.
jordan777er
jordan777er
Test Drive

Back to top Go down

Rear seat and turn signal recommendations? Empty Re: Rear seat and turn signal recommendations?

Post  Zero Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:39 pm

I found a guy selling a seat on the R1 forums yesterday actually but the seat is missing the latch hooks that are screwed onto the bottom. So trying to find those hooks at the moment.
Zero
Zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jordan777er Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:10 pm

For parts like that, I use ronayers.com or sites like it. The have an online microfiche and you can buy every last part of just about any bike. Don't know if that's any help or not.
jordan777er
jordan777er
Test Drive

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:58 pm

I checked out that site. It was just like you said, they have everything. Thanks for the heads-up. Seat and latches on the way.
Zero
Zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum