Louisiana Sportbikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really ? Brake Pads ?

2 posters

Go down

Really ? Brake Pads ? Empty Really ? Brake Pads ?

Post  Sloopy70 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:18 am

Picked up brake pads for my 250 yesterday... Should it really be $70 for JUST the front pads on my 00' ninja 250 ? Or did he charge me for front and back and forget to give me the back ? Seems pretty steep, $140 to put pads on my little bike...
Sloopy70
Sloopy70
Test Drive

Back to top Go down

Really ? Brake Pads ? Empty Re: Really ? Brake Pads ?

Post  jordan777er Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:44 am

Depends on which brand. If you got top in Galfer or Vesrah pads, then it sounds about right. Your everyday good for communting EBC pads should be far cheaper, around 80 to change all 6 pads.
jordan777er
jordan777er
Test Drive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sloopy70 Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:05 pm

My bad... They are EBC's and they were just packaged weird to where it looked like just 1 pad in each package, but there were 2... got them changed, got my bike inspected, and finished getting my license, just got back to work... Bad news is the jbweld (loctite version) turned to jelly around that fairing mounting tab... can only fill up about half way... gonna have a welder from work either braze it, or mig, or tig it up soon, just whichever way he wants to do it is fine with me... I just want it to not explode, or leak...
Sloopy70
Sloopy70
Test Drive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum