Louisiana Sportbikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeamSpeak 3 Server info! Come say HI!

Go down

TeamSpeak 3 Server info! Come say HI! Empty TeamSpeak 3 Server info! Come say HI!

Post  Zero Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:00 am

I know in this day and age it's almost a sin to actually talk to other people with all the texting, instant messaging, email, and what not, but I have a TeamSpeak 3 server that I run. There's only a few people using it at the moment so I figured I would set up some channels for the forum members to use. Feel free to use it for whatever you like. It's great for gaming or just talking with your friends without burning up your cell phone minutes.

All you need is to download the TeamSpeak 3 client software, not the server version. Install the version that is appropriate for your operating system and plug up a headset with a mic. To log on to the server, start the TS3 program, click on bookmarks, click add to bookmarks, and fill in the blank fields. You can label the server anything that you like. Then fill in the address field with 75.64.255.59:9987 Then place your forum username into the nickname field and click ok. Then click on bookmarks again and you should now see the server listed by whatever name you placed in the label field. Select it and you will be connected.

Next go to settings, then options, then capture. You'll want to ensure that you have selected the Push-to-Talk button. Then click the rectangular button next to it and press the key that you would like to use to broadcast with. Then just press that key when you want to say something.

There's also a TS3 app for smartphones that will let you use the server with your smartphone if you're on the go and want to stay connected.

Anyhow, feel free to come in and say hi. I look forward to chatting with you guys.

If you'd like a private channel on the server for just you and your friends or perhaps your region, just shoot me a PM and I'll set it up for you.

-Zero
Zero
Zero
Admin

https://lasportbikes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum