Video games!

Go down

Video games!

Post  Zero on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:31 pm

So, I am a pretty avid video gamer. I'm currently waiting to get into the beta program for Star Wars The Old Republic MMO. In the meantime, I've been playing Battlefield Play4Free which is a pretty decent first person shooter that is absolutely free. Can't beat free.

I've been playing mmo's for about a decade now. Everything from World of Warcraft to City of Heroes/Villains and everything in between. I just recently got into playing FPS's on the PC. I started FPS's on the console way back in the original Halo days but never really liked playing shooters with a controller. A mouse is just more suited to my liking. I also really enjoy the racing games and tend to play them on consoles.

Anyhow, if you guys have some time to kill and would like to try out a free FPS, hit me up on Battlefield Play4Free. My handle is Z3RO.POINT

Anyone else have any game recommendations, free or otherwise?
Zero
Admin

View user profile http://lasportbikes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Also a gamer

Post  JacqulineT on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:44 pm

I also game!! I play BP4F, WOW (free server), and City of Hero.
JacqulineT
Road Rash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video games!

Post  Zero on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:18 pm

I have a friend who got into a very select group of beta testers with SWTOR called the Revaknights (not sure on the spelling) and he was able to get me a beta invite. Can't wait to check out the game!
Zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

jealous

Post  JacqulineT on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:50 am

Oh you suck....
JacqulineT
Road Rash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sloopy70 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Did any of you ever play "Tourist Trophy" on ps2 ? It was made by polyphony, same people that made gran turismo except it was with all motorcycles.
Sloopy70
Test Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:29 am

Never heard of it, but I'm certainly interested. I'm gonna see if I can find a PS2 emulator and the game. Definitely want to check it out. I've been playing Project Gotham Racing 4 and Midnight Club: Los Angeles to get my racing fix on XBOX 360. Both games have a limited supply of motorcycles but are pretty fun in their own ways. I used to play MotoGP on regular xbox back in the day. Was a pretty good motorcycle racing sim.
Zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sloopy70 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:07 pm

There's also another game on ps2 called riding spirits that was a pretty awesome riding simulator with 100s of bikes... Also Rage comes out Tuesday... I'm excited...
Sloopy70
Test Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sloopy70 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Crap, just realized 2 games I had reserved are out, but I'm broke till Thursday lol... X men destiny and forza 4
Sloopy70
Test Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Aww man, Forza is out? Gotta pick that up. I have 2 and 3. Been waiting anxiously on 4 since it was announced way back when. I wish they'd do a PC version. I'm tired of having to do all my racing games on the 360. I want to get a wheel and pedals but I want em to work on my PC as well. The only ones they make that work on both, last time I checked anyway, cost like 550 bucks. No way I'm paying that much.
Zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum