Exhaust servo motor

Go down

Exhaust servo motor

Post  LoneStar636 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:58 am

Well while I was in Houston last weekend my FI light came back on. I pulled the code and it was 63-exhaust servo. I noticed that normally when I turn my key to on it does a little dance back and forth and since I have the block off plate from LeoVince that came with my exhaust it keeps it from moving to much. Well when the FI light is on it doesn't move at all when I turn the key on. I can bang under the tail where it is with my hand and then it'll do it and the light will go out. I'm not one to keep things running like that so when I got home Monday I promptly ordered a Ivan's Performance servo eliminator. That servo is a useless part imo anyway so I figure I can get rid of it altogether and use that space for a Power Commander in the future and possibly a speedo healer. It sucks that emissions and crazy noise regulations have pushed manufactures to make things like that when it's really just making a system overly complex and adding just another component to break.
LoneStar636
Test Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exhaust servo motor

Post  jordan777er on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:47 am

That space is where I currently have my PCIII. I went with the Servo Buddy that eE Jeremy sells on there because it's a little cheaper, and it's worked perfectly so far. Let me know when you get the PC, I'll give you JD Gun's map and Tweakmon's map to play with.
jordan777er
Test Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneStar636 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Yeah I know that other one was cheaper but I've heard that the Ivans is solid. Hell I could have buit one since I found a how to with the diodes and stuff needed and I have the tooling at work to make it perfect. I just don't have the time.
LoneStar636
Test Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneStar636 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Servo comes out.

Servo eliminator goes in.

No more damn FI light on now.
LoneStar636
Test Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jordan777er on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Your subframe and undertray area is so clean clean compared to mine. I've got wires everywhere for all the extra stuff I've added on my bike lol.
jordan777er
Test Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum