Louisiana roads videos?

Go down

Louisiana roads videos?

Post  LoneStar636 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:32 pm

I thought this could be the thread for anyone with any videos of Louisiana roads to post in. All states welcome I suppose but I only have video from LA right now.

LoneStar636
Test Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Louisiana roads videos?

Post  LoneStar636 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:35 pm

LoneStar636
Test Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneStar636 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:36 pm

This is down the road where I work.

LoneStar636
Test Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jordan777er on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:12 am

Are you in Bossier or Shreveport? My house is right down the road from the first video.

Back on topic, I've been meaning to get a gopro. I think I'll beg Santa to bring me one so I can add some videos to this thread eventually.
jordan777er
Test Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneStar636 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:45 am

jordan777er wrote:Are you in Bossier or Shreveport? My house is right down the road from the first video.

Back on topic, I've been meaning to get a gopro. I think I'll beg Santa to bring me one so I can add some videos to this thread eventually.

I live in Shreveport just off of Kings. I always take Barksdale to where it turns into 71 then out a little ways to a route I like. I have a camera mount with just some Samsung camcorder I got from Walmart. I hope to get a GoPro sometime but that's not super high on my list right now. The mount I have is fine but I can't really go much faster than 125 or so because its on the tank and it blocks you from getting down all the way under the screen. Also the camera kinda sucks because it will record in 720p but at that resolution it doesn't have image stabilization. You can only use the image stabilization on the "YouTube" setting which is 480p. At 720p the video is really choppy and it eats the camera memory like a fat kid at a buffet. I'm good with video stuff and I have to computer to do some cool stuff so I'll get around to getting a better camera one day.
LoneStar636
Test Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jordan777er on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:52 am

I'll have to look into mounting my sony camera then. Next time you head out send me a text. I live off Barksdale in Plantation Trace so you pass right by me on your way out.
jordan777er
Test Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneStar636 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:26 am

jordan777er wrote:I'll have to look into mounting my sony camera then. Next time you head out send me a text. I live off Barksdale in Plantation Trace so you pass right by me on your way out.

There is where I got my mount from. It's the tank mount. http://www.pashnit.com/product/sportbikecam.html
LoneStar636
Test Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoneStar636 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:35 am

Anyone looking for a GoPro may want to check Cycle Gear. They seem to have them for pretty cheap. http://www.cyclegear.com/eng/product/hd_motorsports_hero/web1002988
LoneStar636
Test Drive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down