Forming a group.

Go down

Forming a group.

Post  Zero on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:57 pm

I'm looking for other sportbike riders to do a weekly or possibly bi-weekly ride. It would definitely be a Sunday afternoon ride and possibly Saturdays if there is enough interest and availability. I want to keep it casual and friendly, but respectful and safe. I welcome anyone who would like to join whether you have a motorcycle or are just an enthusiast. Even if you ride something else besides a sport bike and want to join, feel free. Anyone interested can reply here with questions and I'm certainly open to suggestions.

I'm also open to simply joining an existing group if anyone already has something similar organized in the area. I have one other for sure rider and possibly more that I'm working on getting in touch with. We'll be doing a forum meet and greet this Sunday at the Glenwood Mall parking lot followed by an approximately 2 hour ride.

If you have a smartphone you can get access to the ride details through a free app called Greatest Road. Just go to the map and zoom in on the Monroe area and click the "show me" button. Several pins will come up, select the green pin on the corner of New Natchitoches and Thomas Rd. named Redneck Run. That is a basic overview of the ride with the exception that we will continue down to Chatham for a short break at the gas station there. Afterward, we will probably head to Hooters (or? open to suggestions) to eat. Meet up time will be 3:30pm and we'll head out around 4:00pm.
Zero
Admin

View user profile http://lasportbikes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New FaceBook Page!

Post  Zero on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:01 pm

The group is formed and riding weekly. Check the group rides/events section in the Monroe forum for ride details or check us out on Facebook
Zero
Admin

View user profile http://lasportbikes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum